Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

let see if u really knw me!

hi im jennifer!! i will test ur skills n see if u really knw me...hehehe gud luk!
  1. when is my bday?

  2. March 05
    May 21
    July 15
    Febuary 10

  3. wat is my second name?

  4. Arellano
    maria
    Mariah
    Jennifer

  5. How tall m i?

  6. 5feet 6inches
    4feet 2inches
    5feet 5inches
    5feeet 5 1/2inches

  7. Wher did i come from?

  8. Hawaii
    California
    Greece
    Italy

  9. Who is atom?(its a person)

  10. Robert
    Bea
    Otto
    Clarissa

  11. What is my nationality?

  12. Greek,Filipino
    Hawaiian, Filipino
    Italian, Filipino
    Filipino

  13. What is my hobbie?

  14. singing
    drawing
    acting
    dancing

  15. Wahts my email add?

  16. jenny_kuleci@yahoo.com
    genni_culeci@yahoo.com
    Jenni_Kuleci@yahoo.com
    jeni_kuleki@yahoo.com

  17. how old m i?

  18. 12
    16
    15
    13

  19. What skul did i come from?

  20. Aikahi Elementary Skul
    DLSZ
    Punaho Skul
    Kamahamaha Skul

hahahah.....if u got more den 4 wrong u really dnt knw me....hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home