Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, February 02, 2006

All About Princess

This is a quiz that shows how much you know about me.
  1. What is my bestfriend name(s)?

  2. Chantel
    Stephanie
    Jasmine
    Jessica

  3. What is my favorite color(s)?

  4. Yellow
    Red
    Orange
    Blue

  5. What is my real daddy name?

  6. John Smith
    John Titsworth
    Alexander Johnson
    Gregory Ross

  7. What subject do I most enjoy the most in school?

  8. Math
    Communication Arts
    Science
    Social Studies

  9. What type of person am I?

  10. Nice
    Mean
    Loving
    Calm

  11. Who do I like hanging out with?

  12. Raycheal
    Michael
    Stephanie
    Momma

  13. How many friends do I have?

  14. Too many to count
    5
    21
    none

  15. Who is my favorite cat?

  16. Judah Brown (JuJu)
    Granny Greyhound (Lil Lady)
    E-Z-E
    Snowflake

  17. When is my birthday?

  18. July 10,1990
    June 31,1991
    July 10,1991
    August 1,1991

  19. What high school am I going to attend?

  20. Cleveland ROTC
    Career Academy
    Roosevelt
    Construction Career Center

If you did not get all the questions right on this quiz then you know nothing about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home