Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Are you homosexual?

Find out if you are of the homesexual or heterosexual type.
  1. Do you prefer dating males?

  2. yes
    maybe

  3. Do you frequently cross dress?

  4. All the time
    Sometimes

  5. Do you spend most of the time looking in the mirror

  6. HECK YES!
    Sometimes

  7. Do you play CounterStrike?

  8. Yes
    No

  9. Do you dance around your house in your whitey tighties?

  10. ALL THE TIME!!!
    umm...

  11. Are you in band?

  12. YEAH!
    no

  13. Do you like romance?

  14. OF COURSE!
    No

HAH! TAKE THAT!!!1!!one

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

Apparently not enough information for your quiz....good thing I have the answer for myself...but I like the idea of your blog--very creatively done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home