Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, March 10, 2006

How Well Do You Know Me?

HEY GUYS? SO, HOW WELL DO U REALLY KNOW ME? HOPE U GET A GOOD SCORE! :)
  1. WHAT IS MY MIDDLE NAME?

  2. Diane
    Elysse
    Marie
    Ranelle
    Rose

  3. HOW LONG HAVE I GONE TO RAY-PEC?

  4. Since kindergarten
    Middle of first grade
    Fourth Grade
    You go to Ray-Pec?
    You go to Belton! Yeah! Purple and Gold!

  5. Who is my best friend?

  6. Jessica
    Krissy
    Katie H.
    What best friend?
    I have more than one

  7. How many sisters do I have?

  8. I thought you were an only child!
    Four
    You only have brothers, right?
    1
    None of the Above

  9. Which of the following have not been nicknames of mine in the past?

  10. KelsKels and Backboard
    Dimples and Kelso
    Chica and Bug
    Flamingo and Shanainai
    Consualia Yolanda and "My Hero"

  11. Which of the following is not a phrase I have used in the past/or now?

  12. I ate it!
    Go jump off the bridge you live under!
    Go figure!
    Your mom!
    Loser

  13. Which of the following have I not wanted to be when I grow up?

  14. Vet
    Massage Therapist
    Cartoonist
    Script Writer
    Horseback Rider

  15. Which of the following am I scared of?

  16. Snakes
    Skydiving
    Drowning
    Chicken Balls (It's food!)
    T.P.ing

  17. What do I want to do on my 16th birthday?

  18. Just drive with the windows rolled down, music blasting
    Go skydiving
    Eat at my favorate resturant
    All of the above
    Party til the sun comes up!

  19. What am I going to do if u did horrible on this quiz?

  20. Say, "Wow, u suck. You really don't know me that well?"
    Say, "Take it til you get them all right!"
    Say, "It's alright" and pat you on the back
    "Disown" you
    Spend more time with you to become better friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home