Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Henk's Quiz

Let's see how you do.......
  1. What part of Toronto was I born in?

  2. Younge & St. Claire
    Younge & Eglington
    Etobicoke
    Jane & Finch

  3. What is my favourite food

  4. steak
    pizza
    chicken wings
    carrots

  5. Tough one: What was the name of the street in St. Catharines where we moved to from Toronto

  6. Lakeshore Road
    Richeleu Drive
    The Cedars
    The Pinery

  7. Who was my sports hero growing up

  8. Michael Jordan
    Isiah Thomas
    Ickey Woods
    Boomer Esiason

  9. What was my first official job

  10. Bus boy at pizza hut
    paperboy
    janitor
    accountant

  11. What was the name of my first girlfriend

  12. Sheri
    Tara
    Justine
    Schinky

  13. Another tough one: My title at WMKL is

  14. Manager
    Account Manager
    Supervisor
    Account Supervisor

  15. My favorite restaurant is

  16. Mandarin
    The Keg
    Jack Astors
    Boston Pizza

  17. Which one was NOT the name of one of my pets growing up

  18. Cleo
    Buffy
    Bozo
    Whiskers

  19. My favourite sports team is....

  20. Cincinnati Bengals
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Toronto Raptors

score of.....
7-10 very impressive
5-6 not bad....
3-4 study harder....
0-2 do you even remember my name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home