Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, April 09, 2006

What do you know about CATS?

How much do you know about cats? Try this quiz to find out.
  1. Where in the world do Birmans come from?

  2. Persia
    Birma
    Switzerland
    Mars...

  3. What different types of hair lengths can be on a cat?

  4. short-haired
    long-haired
    VERY short haired
    I dunno, my cat is BALD

  5. Where do Russian Blues come from?

  6. Neptune...
    Russia, DUH!
    Canada
    the vets

  7. What is the only breed of cat that is bald?

  8. Cornish Rex
    Sphinx
    Devon Rex
    Any old cat...

  9. How do you think you'll do?

  10. I don't know any thing about cats. I'll do bad.
    My mum's a vet and my dad is a breeder. I'll do good.
    Okay I suppose.
    Whatever.

Good Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home