Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, October 05, 2006

How well do u no me and james?

u think u no everything about me and james well take this quiz and find out!!
  1. what do me and james do most dinner times?

  2. libary
    sit in form
    art rooms
    the field

  3. what do we both have together on a thursday over break?

  4. food
    detention
    music
    chats

  5. what colour do me and james hate?

  6. red
    blue
    pink
    white

  7. who do me and james hate the most?

  8. Jake
    Nichol
    Faye and Sophie
    The Teachers

  9. What is our favourite saying?

  10. Ah-woo
    Pardon?
    Disgaceful!
    Fawlty Towers Saying

  11. what did me and james nearly do one night at james's by accident?

  12. Sing
    Set the house on fire
    Smash every glass object
    Blow the speakers

  13. What is our favourite lesson in school?

  14. Lifeskills
    Keyskills
    Music
    Art

  15. who did nicola use to have little chats with everytime she saw them?

  16. The walls
    Mr Rowley
    Little Year 7's
    Doors

  17. who did james scare on the stairs on time singin 'lets get physical'

  18. Mr Trees
    Amy
    Year 7
    Nicola

  19. What form are me and james both in?

  20. 10K
    10C
    10L
    10I

thanx 4 taking our quiz if u want to no wat u got rite and wat u got rong email me or james on mumm92@hotmail.com or jah_05_delta@hotmail.com.thanx from james and nicola xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home