Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

How well do you know me?

Let's see how you do...
  1. Who was my first boyfriend?

  2. I've never had one
    Evan
    Lydell

  3. What is my favorite color?

  4. Red
    Blue
    Yellow

  5. Which celeb do I want to look like?

  6. Taye Diggs
    Angelina Jolie
    Queen Latifah

  7. What is my favorite flower?

  8. Hyacinth
    Gerbera Daisy
    Roses

  9. In the future, what do I most want to do?

  10. own my own therapy business
    become a life coach
    own a bed and breakfast

  11. Which of these is most likely my dream car?

  12. Toyota Tacoma
    Volkswagon Bug
    Nissan Maxima

  13. Which of the following would I prefer to be doing right now?

  14. Watching The Real World
    White Water Rafting
    Partying with Friends

  15. If I were an animal, which one would I want to be?

  16. Lion
    Elephant
    Bird

  17. I've lived in all of these states except one. Which one?

  18. Colorado
    California
    Georgia

  19. What are my dogs' names?

  20. L'Amico and Nyla
    Miko and Nala
    Mike and Nell

Thanks for taking my quiz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home