Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Quiz

Bored with studying for exams so i decided to kill time by making a quiz. Come and take to see how well you know about me! :)
  1. Favourite colour/s?

  2. Black and white
    Purple, pink, orange
    GREEN of course!
    Just PINK! (duh)

  3. I write with my ___ hand and hop with my ___ leg. (fill in the blanks)

  4. Left, left
    Left, right
    Right, right
    Right, left

  5. What do i normally wear to school?

  6. T-shirt and shorts (like who doesn't?)
    Jeans (LTs are cold!)
    Short skirts
    A mixture of all the above

  7. There is one sport below which i cannot do. Which is it?

  8. Cycling
    Swimming
    Roller-blading
    Ice-skating

  9. Life is in the blood. Come on, i am a/an...

  10. O+
    A+
    B+
    AB+

  11. My usual makeup regime?

  12. Foundation and blusher
    Foundation, blusher and eye shadow
    Just eye liner and lip gloss
    Everything! I like heavy makeup

  13. I have never...

  14. Been warded at the hospital before
    Been to preschool
    Been to Escape Theme Park
    Been a school prefect

  15. I grew up playing with...

  16. Barbie and Polly Pocket
    Strawberry Shortcake
    Game Boy
    Lego

  17. Which primary school was i from?

  18. First Toa Payoh Primary School
    Pei Chun Public School
    Westlake Primary School
    Braddell Primary School

  19. The last question! Finally. How many relationships before? (ran out of ideas haha)

  20. 1
    2
    3
    4

Thanks for your precious time! Hahaha.

6 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

why there's no result?

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger ReeBz said...

It doesnt show result :S

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger S S Patil said...

नवोदय

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger S S Patil said...

नवोदय

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger S S Patil said...

नवोदय

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Bertekno said...

saya akan mencoba di beberapa blog saya...makasih quiz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home