Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, August 12, 2005

How well do you know me?

  1. what color are my eyes?

  2. hazle
    brown
    green
    blue
    none above

  3. what is my favorate animal?

  4. dog
    cat
    horse
    both dog/cat
    none above

  5. what color does my eyes turn after I am sad?

  6. brown
    green
    stay the same color
    brown/green
    none above

  7. what type of stuffed animal do I sleep with?

  8. bear
    cat
    cougar
    panther
    none

  9. when is my birthday?

  10. july 15
    july 22
    april15
    october1
    none above

  11. how many siblings do I have?

  12. one
    two
    three
    four
    none above

  13. ho many animals do I have ?

  14. one
    two
    four
    one million
    none above

  15. who are my two best friends?

  16. daylynn
    christine
    patricia
    patricia/daylynn
    none above

  17. which state did I move from?

  18. ohio
    alsaska
    hawaii
    utah
    none above

  19. how many boyfriends did I have last school year?

  20. one
    two
    three in a half
    to many to count
    none above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home