Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Why are you weird?

Well , this will show if you are stranger than you think or are you just boring?
  1. Hello?

  2. wat
    hey
    lhdofjldsjflldjf
    i see blue bunnies

  3. Favorite thing to do.

  4. stalk people mainly my love of two days (me: ok, that's weird)
    eat ,watch tv normal stuff
    hmm........
    wat?( me: wat are you on?)

  5. Any Pets.

  6. does my invisible friend count?
    i own a zoo
    dude...........
    ha! (me:you are so weird)

  7. Is there a history of weirdness in your family?

  8. no, maybe , slighly
    wat are you on?
    hmm.............
    YES! I ADMIT IT, YES THE VOICES ARE GONE

  9. what do you think of when i say bljljadjfdlj lf?

  10. wtf
    finally someone understands me
    ............................................
    ............................................

  11. ..............

  12. cheese!
    no, it's mouse!
    that's not even a question
    ..................................hmm......................

  13. wat do i put

  14. i have a tail , actually two ( me: you can't be serious)
    dude..........wat?
    i don't know
    ................................

  15. Did you like my quiz?

  16. mflelum (me: you creep me out even more)
    it was so super duper
    ................yeah hmm................
    sure? (me: sure wat?) back off

thanks for taking my quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home