Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, August 25, 2006

Are you a fun person?

  1. Do you like dancing

  2. Yes I love it
    I wouldn't do it every weekend
    No

  3. Do you like outdoor sports?

  4. I enjoy some
    Yes I love them
    No I don't care for sports

  5. If you could own one of the following ,which would it be?

  6. Monkey
    Horse
    Lion

  7. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

  8. Sports Car/Truck
    Family car/suv
    No vehicle

  9. Which do you prefer?

  10. Blondes
    Brunetts
    Redheads

  11. What is your ideal night out?

  12. Dinner, movie
    Walk on the beach,talking,cuddling
    Clubbing, Concerts

  13. Favorite place to go on vacation

  14. Acapulco
    Bahamas
    Hawaii

  15. How many times would you have sex in a day?

  16. 5 or more
    only once
    as many times mate can handle

  17. Which do you prefer to eat?

  18. Strawberry
    Banana
    Peach

  19. Would you get sexually aroused if your mate was playing with her/his body?

  20. Yes a complete turn on
    Somewhat
    Total Turn off

Thanks for letting me know just how you feel , shows me what kind of person you really are in a way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home