Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, September 08, 2006

Are you a loser?

aRE YOU LOSER OR A POPULAR PERSON, FIND OUT BY TAKING THIS POOPY QUIZ! Made by Jade and meg
  1. Do you like to study?

  2. YES! CANT GET ENOUGH
    NO I HATE IT!
    Sometimes if i had too.

  3. Do you hang out with popular people?

  4. Yes, they are all my friends!
    No, because they think i am a loser.
    Some of them i know.

  5. Do you carry a pencil in your pocket?

  6. Yes, because you never know when you have to write an essay!
    Only like 1 a year, if because i have to study.
    No way! My friends would kill me.

  7. Do you play any sports?

  8. Yes, im the MVP!
    No, i suck at all sports! Im such a klutz!
    Only play 2 sports, im OK, but not great.

  9. Do you like to shop?

  10. No, my mom shops for all my clothes.
    Sometimes, only if there is something i really want.
    Oh yea! I shop at the mall 24/7!

If you got 5-8...sorryy u r a loser, and a nerd.
If you got 9-12...you are inbetween a loser and a OK person, but your not popular.
If you got 13-15....Congrats! You passed the quiz you are popular!See your results after this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home