Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How well do you know me?

  1. My middle name is

  2. Charlotte
    Michelle
    Sophie
    Kristina
    Isabelle

  3. My favorite color is

  4. Lilac
    Pink
    Light blue
    Red
    Lime green

  5. I have

  6. no siblings
    a younger sister
    an older sister, younger brother
    an older brother, younger sister
    an older sister

  7. My favorite food is

  8. Chocolate
    Sushi
    Spaghetti
    Roasted almonds
    Subway cookies

  9. I like (the best)

  10. Shopping
    Watching movies
    Going to the beach
    Sleeping in
    Hanging out with friends

  11. What do I want to be when I'm older?

  12. Teacher
    Pharmacist
    Author
    Dentist
    Doctor

  13. My favorite teacher is

  14. Mr. Storie
    Mr. Prout
    Mr. Kluth
    Mrs. Seed
    Miss. Woon

  15. I can't live without

  16. TV
    Mobile
    Ipod + laptop
    Chocolate
    My friends

  17. My birthday is

  18. 18th July 1993
    16th July 1992
    18th July 1992
    17th July 1992
    16th July 1993

  19. My school nickname is _____ Spice

  20. Ginger
    Baby
    Scary
    Posh
    Sporty

Thanks for doing my quiz =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home