Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

my basbeall quiz

see how well you know me
  1. what is my favorite brand of baseball cleats

  2. adidas
    nike
    mizouno

  3. what position do i play

  4. second
    short
    both

  5. am i left handed or right handed

  6. right
    left
    switch

  7. what is my number

  8. 11
    29
    19

  9. favorite player

  10. david ekstein
    albert pujols
    arron miles

  11. favorite pitcher

  12. marquis
    kinney
    carpenter

  13. what type of glove do i prefer

  14. easton
    rawlings heart of the hide
    mizouno

  15. what type of bat do i use

  16. liquid metal
    omaha
    stealth

  17. do i collect baseball cards

  18. yes
    no
    kinda

  19. what team do i want to play 4

  20. Cardinals
    Astros
    Yankees

send me your scores

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home