Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

See How Much You Think You Know About Me!

  1. How do I spell my middle name??

  2. Nikole
    Nichole
    Nicole

  3. When is my birthday??

  4. April 26
    Jan 12
    March 24

  5. What church do I go to??

  6. Full Gospel
    BJCF
    Deliverance Temple

  7. What instrument do I play??

  8. Piano
    Violin
    Flute

  9. What's my favorite color??

  10. Red
    Blue
    Purple

  11. What's my favorite restaurant??

  12. Applebees
    Fridays
    Olive Garden

  13. What year of high school am I in??

  14. Sophmore year
    Senior year
    Junior year

  15. What's my mom's middle name??

  16. Karen
    Ann
    Felicia

  17. What kind of car do I REALLY want??

  18. Range Rover
    Escalade
    Acura TL

  19. What animal do I absolutely love??

  20. Dogs
    Snakes
    Monkeys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home