Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, January 01, 2007

How well do you know Loan?

Good luck!
  1. What item will I eat from this list...

  2. Feta Cheese
    Lamb
    Sushi
    Tofu

  3. What size pants do I wear...

  4. 24
    25
    26
    27

  5. How many brother(s) and sister(s) do I have...

  6. one sister
    two sisters
    one brother, one sister
    one brother, two sisters

  7. I wish I could eat here everyday...

  8. Corner Bakery
    Yamashiro
    BJ's
    TGIFriday's

  9. What random fact about me is true...

  10. I am not ticklish
    I can do the splits
    I have memorized the actual value of pie
    I can say the alphabet backwards

  11. What animal do I HATE...

  12. squirrels
    fish
    birds
    cats

  13. What am I most afraid of...

  14. snakes
    clowns
    the dark
    heights

  15. Best birthday gift I got for my 22nd...

  16. Chanel wallet
    concert tickets
    Mt. High season pass
    Canon SLR

  17. What celebrity am I annoyed by...

  18. Paris Hilton
    Jessica Simpson
    Britney Spears
    Anna Nicole Smith

  19. I share an office with...

  20. Khristen
    Hogla
    Lizette
    Margaret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home