Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

Quiz about Jenna

Hey guys welcome to my quiz. How much DO you know about me?
  1. What is my favorite color?

  2. light blue
    lime green
    yellow
    black

  3. What is my favorite food?

  4. pasta
    steak
    sausage
    shrimp

  5. What's my middle name?

  6. cathryn
    michelle
    katie
    caitlin

  7. How many earrings do I have?

  8. 2
    1
    5
    4

  9. What's my favorite band?

  10. N'sync
    Five for Fighting
    The Fray
    The String Cheese Incident

  11. What's my favorite hobby?

  12. drawing
    collecting stamps
    dancing
    playing field hockey

  13. What position do I play in soccer?

  14. sweeper
    center forward
    goalie
    stopper

See how you did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home