Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, August 15, 2005

How SPA DAWG are you?!?!?!

So pukes you think you know me! well thats bulll shheeiiit! Good luck hoes!
  1. If you were SPA DAWG and you walked into BP gas station in WV which beer would you buy?

  2. Bud Lite
    Keystone light
    Corona
    MIller lite

  3. if you were SPA DAWG which drug would you take first?

  4. weed
    E
    mushrooms
    Chinchilla

  5. if you were SPA DAWG what would you wear to the party?

  6. polo, jeans and a trucker hat
    slammed I am t shirt!!!
    hug not drugs t shirt
    tube top and high heels

  7. If you were SPA DAWG what cd would be in ur cd player?

  8. Sublime
    Kelly Clarkson
    no cd player :(
    Trick Daddy

  9. If you were SPA DAWG what would you be doing right now?

  10. opening a beer
    your high and eat'n!
    reading
    drinking orange juice

I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home