Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, September 15, 2006

How Well do you know Ragdoll?

Hello! So you think you know me? Lets find out!
  1. What is my real first name?

  2. Sally
    Sam
    Sandra
    Susan

  3. Which if these has not been a profile theme!

  4. Waynes World
    Smurfs
    A Team
    Happy Days

  5. Ragdoll has how many dogs?

  6. 1
    2
    3
    4

  7. Ragdoll often says her fav drink is..

  8. beer
    cider
    wine
    water

  9. FOTD is...

  10. something dumb
    something fixed!!
    something I have won *smugness*
    something I dont care about

  11. Ragdoll's fav colour is

  12. purple
    blue
    black
    red

  13. Ragdoll Drives...

  14. a cement mixer
    What idiot gave Rags a driving liscence!?
    a sexy ford fiesta
    me up the wall

  15. The "kettle" in rags sig means

  16. shes mad
    I think I saw a pot somewhere...
    she wants a cuppa
    she left it there by accident

  17. Rags is currently reading....

  18. Terry Pratchett
    Dean Koontz
    Steven King
    Spot The Dog

  19. I would say this quiz was...

  20. RUBBISH! BOOOOO BOOOOOO!
    Proof Rags has too much free time
    Entertaining and amusing
    an insight into the amazing life and times of the fantabulous Ragdoll!!

Well thats it! How well do you know me! I scored 35/100!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home