Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Are you a risk taker?

GOOD LUCK! BE HONEST!
  1. What theme park is better!

  2. Lego land
    Disneyland
    Knott's Berry Farm
    Six Flags
    Universal Studios

  3. Which ride do you rather go on?

  4. Bungee Jummping
    Ferris Weall
    Bummper Cars
    Water Coaster
    Roller Coaster

  5. What part of your house are you most scared of...IN THE NIGHT...

  6. bathroom
    closet
    kitchen
    living room
    NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. When U Get your report cards you...

  8. don't show it to my parents, SHHH!
    don't care, it's kind a funny, whatever!
    cry
    try harder, and actually show it to my parents!
    I get good scores that I got use 2 it already

  9. When I go up stage I...

  10. get nervous
    cry
    it depends wether I do something or not up stage
    just focus on the reason I went up there for
    I always go up there and don't even get nervous

Did U be Honest?... I hope so! Thats the point, on being Honest and getting your actual scores and results!!!!!!!!!!! If not go change themm! I wanna see good results and scores!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home