Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, November 06, 2005

win a date with aurea!!!

Hi guys! Take this quiz, and the first person to answer all questions correctly gets to spend a fun night with me eating dinner (winner's choice), and watching a movie (my choice).

Much luck and make sure you let me know right away if you get a perfect ten.
  1. What is my favorite color (yea, only one is correct)?

  2. light blue
    pink
    mint green
    purple

  3. Where do I want my tattoo?

  4. my ankle/foot area
    the back of my hand
    my hip/pelvis area
    lower back

  5. What is my favorite season?

  6. winter (yea, i love it when i freeze me arse off)
    spring (icky slush all over my shoes is the best!!!)
    summer (humidity + my hair = pouf!)
    fall ('cause i LOVE raking leaves)

  7. How many sisters do I have?

  8. five
    four
    three
    two

  9. What is my favorite website?

  10. gold
    nice
    pretty
    precious

  11. What is my favorite website?

  12. www.myspace.com
    www.google.com
    www.orisinal.com
    www.wikipedia.com

  13. Which one of the following was NEVER a nickname of mine?

  14. Anne
    Bubai
    Nic
    Rei

  15. How many times have I been in love?

  16. one
    two
    three
    four

  17. What is the name of my pink iPod mini?

  18. The Pink Panther
    delia
    camie
    minneapolis

  19. Who is my favorite person?

  20. Toni
    Jay
    Joyce
    Ateh Tatin

Thank you for playing the game. You have successfully wasted a few minutes of your life. Hopefully, you'll get a dinner and a movie in return for it...
If not, then too bad. Sucks to be you.

heart ya!

p.s. even if you don't get all items correct, highest scorer wins anyways. and oh yea, please email/IM me your score? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home