Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

DO YOU KNOW DEVON?

Do you know the most awesome person in the world?...
  1. What is my bizzledizzle?

  2. March 15
    March 16
    March 21
    March 06

  3. What was the name of my first band?

  4. Chronic Euphony
    Pirates Eating Tacos Experience (PETE)
    Organized Chaos
    Evil Petting Zoo

  5. What's My Favorite Song?

  6. "Build Me Up Buttercup" By the Foundations
    "Screamin' Blues O'Mania" By Paul Gilbert
    "Black Dog" By Led Zeppelin
    "Like A Rolling Stone" By Bob Dylan

  7. What colour is my hair?

  8. Brown
    Red
    Strawberry Blonde
    Strawberry Death

  9. What song do I want played at my funeral?

  10. "Technical Difficulties" Racer X
    "To Be With You" Mr. Big
    "Frankstein" Alice Cooper
    None Of The Above

  11. What's my Middle Name??

  12. Robert
    Richard
    Owen
    Randell

  13. What's my Favorite Animal?!?

  14. Fox/Wolf
    Penguin
    Kangaroo Rat
    Turtoise

  15. Where is my favorite hangout?

  16. My basement.
    Local swingsets.
    Football games.
    The movie theater.

  17. Which of the following has not been a password for my computer programs?

  18. Transformer
    Onyoneez
    slurpee
    webosplash

  19. Who do you love?.

  20. Devon R. Jones
    Devon R. Jones
    Devon R. Jones
    Brewer.

Devon >> LIFE <<DEVON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home