Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, October 31, 2005

My Quiz

My Quiz

if you get more than half of these questions wrong...you obviously are not my friend. Just kidding....you bastards better get it right.
  1. What was the first tattoo that i got?

  2. a star on my leg
    the moon on my chest
    a star on my back
    the sun on my chest

  3. What kind of people annoy me the most?

  4. Ugly people
    Fat people
    FOB's
    Micro's

  5. What is my favorite song?

  6. Nothing's going to stop us- starship
    Dirty Little Secret- All American Rejects
    Too Shy- Ka Jagogo
    The Way You Make Me Feel- Micheal Jackson

  7. What phrase have i been saying lately the most?

  8. Holy Balls!!!!
    You get a punch in the vagina!
    Can I get a hoo ha?
    Jiggah what? Jiggah who?

  9. What is my favorite color?

  10. Yellow
    Green
    Fusia
    Orange

  11. What is my major?

  12. Geology
    Geography
    Education
    English

  13. When I am drunk, what animal noise do i rock at making?

  14. a chimpanzee
    a giraffe
    a dolphin
    a cow

  15. What is the first piece of clothing that comes off when i get drunk?

  16. shoes
    shirt
    pants
    hat

  17. Put my favorite holidays in the correct order:

  18. St. Patricks Day, Halloween, Cinco De Mayo, Easter
    Halloween, Thanksgiving, Cinco De Mayo, St. Patricks Day
    Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, Christmans
    Halloween, St. Patricks Day, Thanksgiving, Cinco De Mayo

  19. If i could be anybody, who would it be?

  20. Johnny Depp
    James Dean
    Sting
    Frank Sinatra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home