Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, February 06, 2006

Will You Be Right For Me?

So, you think you're right for me? We will find out...
  1. First question: Do you know how to make paper stars? Just answer.

  2. Of course. Duh.
    Um, what are paper stars?
    No, but I'm willing to learn how to.
    Yeah. My sister makes loads of those.

  3. Would you hold my hand in front of your guy friends?

  4. Only when they're not looking.
    Sure, why not?
    Hell no! What would they think of me?
    I don't hold hands.

  5. Where would you bring me for a date?

  6. Rock concert.
    Dinner date at a posh restaurant.
    Picnic at beach, while watching the sunset.
    At home. You cooked dinner. We'll wash the dishes together.

  7. "That love, whose view is muffled still, should without eyes see pathways to his will!"

  8. Hamlet
    Romeo & Juliet
    Midsommer Night's Dream
    Um, I don't know.

  9. "I love you"

  10. Awww... I love you too.
    It's a vintage store in makati.
    That's "Te Amo" in Spanish.
    Whoa. I never thought it would be this easy to court you.

  11. What would you give me for my birthday?

  12. A home-made present. Of course.
    An expensive Chariol bracelet.
    I'll treat you at the nearby Isaw and Fishball stand.
    Surprise party. All your friend and family will be there.

  13. When is my birthday?

  14. December 13, 1987
    Jan. 13, 1987
    Jan. 13, 1988
    Feb 12, 1987

  15. Which one do you like best?

  16. Modest Mouse
    Imogen Heap
    Beyonce
    Pharrel Williams

  17. With whom did I take soccer lessons in AFC when I was in high school?

  18. Cecille.
    Charlene.
    Shari.
    Diana.

  19. Finally, do you think you are right for me?

  20. Of course. Why the hell would I answer this stupid quiz?
    I don't know yet. We're still getting to know each other.
    Um.. Er... I just like to answer online quizzes.
    Yeah.

You're done! To get to the next page. Click "Give me more."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home