Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Are You A Good Person? Quiz

So you think that, compared to most, you are a good person, huh? Let's find out...
  1. Have you ever told a lie?

  2. YES, I have told at least one lie in my life.
    NO, I have never told a lie in my life.

  3. Have you ever stolen anything (no matter how small)?

  4. YES, I have stolen at least once in my life.
    NO, I have never stolen anything in my life.

  5. Have you ever used "God," "Jesus," or "Christ," as a curse word? (Example: "Oh my G-d!")

  6. YES, I have used God's name in vain at least once in my life.
    NO, I have never, even once, used God's name in vain.

  7. Have you ever broken the first Commandment? (ever put anything - tv, person, event - before God?)

  8. YES, I have put things before God.
    NO, I always (and always have) love God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

  9. Have you ever looked at someone and had lustful thoughts?

  10. YES, I have lusted at least once in my life.
    NO, I have never lusted in my life.

  11. Did you know that Jesus said whoever looks with lust commits adultery in the heart?

  12. YES, I know that "looking" with lust is the same thing as "acting" in God's eyes.
    NO, I did not know that, but now I do.

  13. If judged by the previous questions (5 of the 10 Commandments) would you be innocent or guilty?

  14. INNOCENT ***why are you innocent? Have you never lied, lusted, etc.? It only takes breaking one.
    GUILTY, because I have broken at least one of these commandments some time in my life.

  15. Knowing that you are guilty of breaking God's law, do you think you would go to heaven or hell?

  16. HEAVEN, because God is a forgiving God and if I'm sorry then He won't send me to hell.
    HELL, because I must pay the fine (hell) for my crime (breaking God's law).

  17. If you commit murder here on earth, will the judge let you go because you're sorry?

  18. NO, the judge is bound by law to see that justice is served and that you pay for your crime.
    Just like with God, you should be sorry that you broke the law, but that will not pay your fine.

  19. Do you know what God did so the fine would be paid & you wouldn't have to spend eternity in hell?

  20. YES
    NO

Think of it this way... Imagine you're in a courtroom again, you're guilty of many serious crimes. The judge says, "It's a fine of $500,000, or prison." You don't have anywhere near that amount of money, so the bailiff begins to walk you out of the courtroom when someone you don't even know appears. He runs up to the judge with a check and says, "I've paid the fine for you." Now that the fine has been paid, the law no longer has any hold on you. You're free -- because of the gift you were given.

This is what God did for you by sending Jesus to die on the cross in your place. So that you wouldn't have to go to Hell, God sent his only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross -- suffering the punishment that justice demands. Then He rose from the grave, forever defeating death! The Bible tells us, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16) If you will repent of your sins and put your trust in Jesus, God says He will forgive all your sins and grant you the gift of everlasting life. Just like the court case we just talked about, if you repent (that means to confess and turn away from your sins) and put your trust in Jesus, then you will not have to suffer God's justice in Hell because the payment for your crimes was made by Jesus on the cross.

Through Jesus Christ, and Him only, can we spend eternity in Heaven. We are all sinners, and are in need of a savior - God, out of love, gave us that Savior named Jesus, so that after repenting we could be forgiven, and trust in Him to help us live the life God intended for us. You never know when your last day is going to be. You could die tonight. We are not promised tomorrow. Please, before going to sleep, think about your salvation and eternal destiny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home