Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Quiz about ME!!

This quiz is all about me!! Yay!!
  1. What is the name of my teddy bear?

  2. Teddy
    Oatmeal
    Chocolate Rose
    Freddy Teddy

  3. I've never had a pet named...

  4. Augustus
    Callie
    Snowflake
    Moose

  5. What do I NOT love?

  6. Swimming
    Anakin Skywalker
    Ice Cream
    My sister

  7. What's the most exciting thing that happened to me recently?

  8. There's a huge lightning storm outside
    I got new curtains in my room
    I got a good report card
    My neighbor died, possibly from a murder

  9. What is the last movie that I saw in theaters?

  10. A Prairie Home Companion
    Cars
    The Break-Up
    X-Men 3

  11. What sport is my dad obsessed with?

  12. Tennis
    Raquetball
    Squash
    Badminton

  13. Who makes the best burgers EVER?

  14. The cook people at the Rusty Scupper
    My uncle Jimmy
    My step-dad (Ron)
    Paula Heneberry (Katherine's mom)

  15. Will you send me tons of yummy stuff and letters when I'm away at camp?

  16. I go to Sanborn
    Yes!! Of course!!
    No-but maybe I'll write you a letter or two
    No way! Why would I waste my time writing to an idiot like you?

Thanks for taking my quiz!! Sorry if it was boring- but it's about me, so what did you expect?

READ THESE RESULTS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS!!

65+ points: I can't wait to see you at camp!! In less it's Jocie :( That's so sad!!

35-28points: You're probably one of my besy friends... so hi!! Tell me that you took this quiz!!

15-35 points: We're probably friendishes...or maybe you're just good at guessing stuff

Less than 15: You are you? Why were you looking at my profile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home