Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2006

All About ME!!!!!!!!

See how well you really know the real me!!!1
  1. What is my best physical feature?

  2. my eyes
    my hair
    my butt
    all of them

  3. what would i do in my free time after school in the fall?

  4. nothing
    hang wiht friends
    football games
    computer

  5. what is my favorite food of all time?

  6. cheese
    spaghetti
    anything italian
    octopus (yes i have eaten it)

  7. What kind of car will i take with me to college?

  8. 2000 Dodge Jeep
    1965 classic Ford Mustang
    1999 Chevy Concorde
    1996 Ford f150 Truck

  9. when do i get my driver's license?

  10. October 23
    March 8
    January 1
    i already have it

  11. what school do i go to?

  12. Hanover
    Atlee
    Lee Davis
    Patrick Henry

  13. What year do i graduate?

  14. 2007
    2008
    2009
    2010

  15. How many college credits do i get for my criminal justice class at J. Sargeant?

  16. 1
    2
    3
    4

  17. how long have you known me?

  18. too long
    since we were babies
    not long enough
    i dont know

  19. if i were to be kidnapped and left to die you would....

  20. search for me until you couldnt any more
    do absolutely nothing
    cry my eyes out in dispair
    kill whoever hurt you

Thank you , luv yas all MUAHS MUAHS MUAHS MUAHS MUAHS MUAHS MUAHS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home