Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, July 13, 2006

revision quiz

you get 10 mins maximum- do it once only please- i will check and disqualify cheaters!
  1. what is todays date?

  2. Friday 13th June
    Friday 14th July
    Friday 14th June

  3. which sentence is correct?

  4. He doesn't go to the office. He goes to the bathroom.
    He don't go to the office. He goes to the bathroom.
    He doesn't go to the office. He goed to the bathroom.

  5. How do you say you are standing, but not sitting?

  6. "I'm not sitting. I'm standing."
    "I'm ain't sitting. I'm standing."
    "I'm not sitting. I'm standed."

  7. What time do you finish work?

  8. "I usually finished work at 4 o'clock."
    "I usually finishing work at 4 o'clock."
    "I usually finish work at 4 o'clock."

  9. eight hundred and eight

  10. 808
    888
    880

  11. What season of weather are we in?

  12. summer
    spring
    winter

  13. complete the following setence- .......... shirt is that?

  14. whose
    my
    our

  15. which is correct

  16. how much does it cost?
    how does it cost?
    how much it cost?

  17. singular form is a, b or c?

  18. I bought an apple.
    I bought a apple.
    I bought an apples

  19. "Are you ready to order? (sir or mam)"

  20. yes please- for starters i will order salad, for mains a banna split and for desert a curry
    yes please- for starters i will order salad, for mains a curry and for desert a creme brule
    no thank you! for starters i will order salad, for mains a curry and for desert a banna split

add up your score, the winner gets a prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home