Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

How Well Do You Know Robin?

Do you think you can pass the test? ;-P
  1. When I mention "You Know Who" in my blog, who I am referring to?

  2. My coworker
    My supervisor
    Neither of the above

  3. Which of the three places do I work at?

  4. Bank
    Law Firm
    Advertising Agency

  5. How many sisters do I have?

  6. 3
    2
    1

  7. What kind of car do I drive?

  8. Saturn Ion
    Ford Focus
    Honda Civic

  9. What is the one food that I have never and will never try?

  10. Asparagus
    Beets
    Creamed corn

  11. The one and only tattoo I have on my body is of what?

  12. My horoscope symbol
    A Butterfly
    You don't have a tattoo

  13. When is my birthday?

  14. 8-17
    8-19
    8-18

  15. What is my middle name?

  16. Angela
    Lynn
    Marie

  17. (A non "Robin" related question) What are my sisters names?

  18. Sheila, Jaime
    Jamie, Sandy
    Susan, Jayme

  19. Where do I want to live someday?

  20. Colorado
    California
    Connecticut

Thanks for taking the time to play!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home