Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hot or not? ( for dudes)

Think your mullets hot? I think you better take this quiz!
  1. How would you describe yourself?

  2. Hot
    Sensitive
    Ugly, who would want to date me?

  3. Do you flirt with other girls when you already have a girlfriend?

  4. Yes!, i'm just having alittle fun!
    No! that's imoral!
    Maybe, I don't have a girlfriend, I would'nt know

  5. Older or younger woman?

  6. Older, they're more developed-if you know what I mean!
    My age
    younger - they're sweeter

  7. Do you kiss and tell?

  8. maybe only a few friends
    why not? they tell me when they're ...
    No! i would'nt want her to do the same to me?

  9. Do you think apperence matters?

  10. Yes
    no- look at me
    depends

Well, if your hot call me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home