Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, June 09, 2006

How well do you know me?

How well do you know me? Select an answer for each of the questions...
  1. When is my birthday?

  2. January
    August
    July
    June

  3. What is my favourite band?

  4. Mcfly
    Green Day
    Kaiser Chiefs
    My Chemical Romance

  5. What guitar do I own?

  6. Gibson Les Paul
    Fender Strat
    Peavey Generation
    Peavey Raptor

  7. Who am I loving?

  8. Grant
    Kris
    Ben
    Chris

  9. Who is my favourite male actor?

  10. Billie Joe Armstrong
    Richard Fleeshman
    Daniel Radcliffe
    Rupert Grint

  11. Who have I known since year 3?

  12. Emma
    Amy
    Melissa
    Louise

  13. Who do I dislike?

  14. The Lemon
    Prune Lips
    Bumble Bee
    Stick Woman

  15. Who do I refer to as Cherry Bakewell?

  16. Emma
    Peter
    Barbie
    Kris

  17. What is my favourite TV programme?

  18. The Simpsons
    Everybody Hates Chris
    Big Brother
    Coronation Street

  19. What is my dog's name and what breed is she?

  20. Holly - Golden retriever
    Molly - Dalmation
    Polly - Labradoodle
    Holly - Golden Labrador

Thanks for taking my quiz! Leave your score in the guestbook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home