Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, July 21, 2006

How well Do you know Pride?

Exactly How well do you know me?? not felicia.. but Pride
  1. Who are my favorite people to hang out with?

  2. my sisters
    Anthony, Lane, Angel, Spike, and Edge
    my ghetto prep friends from school

  3. What is my favorite color?

  4. black
    orange
    green

  5. Do I like preps in any way shape or form?

  6. HELL NO
    I LOVE THEM!!
    WTF I AM ONE!

  7. What school do I go to?

  8. Evans Middle School
    Dowell Middle School
    Finch Elementry

  9. Who did I call my lover first?

  10. Spike
    Lane
    Edge

  11. Am I usually depressed?

  12. Depressed is in your vocab?
    NO! HAPPY AS CAN BE!
    my middle name is depressed

  13. Who is my favorite band at the time?

  14. Taking Back Sunday
    Avenged 7 X
    P.O.D

  15. Who do I love most out of Avenged 7 X?

  16. Brian
    Zack Vengeance
    Jimmy

  17. What State was I born in?

  18. Iowa
    Texas
    Cali.

  19. How much time do you THINK i had on my hands to make this quiz?

  20. NONE!! IN A HUGE HURRY!
    PLENTY!
    it was early in the morning.. what else was there to do?

LOOK BACK OVER IT!! MAKE SURE YOU KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT ME OR THAT WOULD MAKE ME SAD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home