Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2006

SanTa's Quiz

WeLcome 2 my Quiz. U think u kno Santa aka Kayla?
take my quiz below in-joy!
---------------------SANTA---------------------------
  1. Whats my favorite thing 2 do on weekendz?

  2. Stay at Home
    Watch Tee Vee
    Eat
    Hang With Friends
    Skate
    Anything i want

  3. What is my favorite color?

  4. purple
    blue
    red
    pink
    orange
    black

  5. What is my Favorite Song?

  6. Shoulder Lean
    Me and You
    Do it To it
    ii love my Chiick
    Crazy
    Gimme That

  7. Where do ii shopp at the most?

  8. Ambercrombie
    Old Navy
    Target(yea boi)
    D.E.M.0
    A.J WRight
    any where wit cute clothes

  9. What is my favorite name brand in gym shoes?

  10. Nike
    Adidas
    Etnies
    K-Swiss
    G-Units
    Jordans

  11. Where would i ALWAYS suggest 2 go eat?(fast food)

  12. McDonalds
    Burger Kanggg
    Sub Way
    Wendy's
    Arby's
    White Castle

  13. What high school do i want 2 go 2?

  14. Cass
    Regina
    Rennisance
    King
    Dakota
    Finny

  15. Whats my favorite day of the week?

  16. Saturday
    Friiday
    Thursday
    Sunday
    Monday
    Friday and SAturday

  17. Who do i go 2 great skate 2 see?( he he)

  18. Donte
    All dem boyzzz
    You
    ur grandma and grandpa
    no one
    Devin

  19. Lastly, who is my favorite rapper?

  20. T.I.
    Young Jeezy
    Chamillionaire
    Kanye WEst
    Rap? EW!
    50 Cent

Thx 4 taking my quiz! peace. i kno it was weird but i was tired.... so what EVER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home