Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

How Well Do u know me?

hey.. how well do u think u guys knoe me?.. well take this quiz and see how many u can get right out of 10.. try ur best and good luck..
  1. what is my last name?

  2. Kaur
    Supria
    supra
    suprai

  3. when is my birthday?

  4. November 22
    November 5
    November 7
    November 6

  5. Favorite candy?

  6. Skittles
    Twix
    Straburst
    Snickers

  7. Subject im best in

  8. Math
    English
    Spanish
    Science

  9. Favorite Sport?

  10. Tennis
    basket ball
    soccer
    none

  11. Favorite Color

  12. Purple
    Pink
    Blue
    green

  13. what do i enjoy doing?

  14. Listen to music
    Watch Tv
    Shopping
    Talking

  15. Friend im most close to?

  16. Jordan
    Joti
    Sandeep
    Aman

  17. what is my zodiac sign?

  18. Leo
    virgo
    cappricorn
    scorpio

  19. what is my cell number?

  20. choice1
    choice2
    choice3
    choice4

thanx 4 taking da quix..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home