Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, August 07, 2006

Figure Out Frances Quiz

So, U think U got Me figured out? We'll see...
  1. As U know, I LUV food- my favorite FOOD is:

  2. Everything! (Obese!)
    Ice-cream... if it was considered food.
    Of course ice-cream is food! But U can't forget las tammales
    It's gotta be the dairy! Milk & cheese...New York Cheese Cake... yummy!

  3. Life is acting & we all play a part: What character do I MOST relate to?

  4. Xena: The Warrior Princess
    Agent Dana Scully from "The X files"
    Felicity Porter
    Lucy Ricardo from "I Love Lucy"

  5. My taste in music vastly varies... BUT those who truly speak to my soul are:

  6. Jewel, The Canberries, Shakria, & Fiona Apple
    Alanis Morissette, Tracy Chapman, Sarah McLachlan, & Jewel
    Jewel, Tracy Chpman, James Blunt, & The Goo Goo Dolls
    Alanis Morissette, Jewel, Shakria, & Tracy Champan

  7. I am an only child who:

  8. Has found my close friends to be siblings/family.
    Attempts to be a 'soul & spirit-sister' to all of humanity.
    Believes in her solitude & introverted life style.
    Had an older animal brother named Cuckoo & now a younger one named Puppster

  9. In my youth, I made films (home-videos) about:

  10. Jurassic Park (JP)
    My own version of JP
    The X files
    Xena: Warrior Princess

  11. My movie-star hubby now is:

  12. Josh Hartnett
    Russell Crowe
    David Duchovny
    Health Ledger

  13. What turns me OFF the most is:

  14. BIG-HEADEDNESS (egotism)
    SELFISHNESS (egotism + greed)
    SMOKING
    TRUE-LOVE (oh, please- its too ideal!)

  15. If I had a life-motto it would be:

  16. It's all about self-sacrifice!
    Live as though you would die tomorrow
    Life: You live, You learn, & then You sux it up!
    Love conquers everything... yes, even karma...

~So, did U really figure me out???
"We continue to shape our personality all our life. If we knew ourselves perfectly, we should die."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home