Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, September 01, 2006

me and myself

welcome to my humble abode, complete the questions and get your score!!!!!!!
  1. who do i support?

  2. liverpool
    man utd
    chelsea
    arsenal

  3. who is my favourite player

  4. steven gerrard
    thierry henry
    wayne rooney
    arjen robben

  5. what is my favourite film

  6. pirates of the carribbean
    lord of the rings
    cinderella man
    green street elite

  7. who is my favourite actor

  8. orlando bloom
    russel crowe
    johnny depp
    goerge clooney

  9. which is my favourite food

  10. chinese
    indian
    italian
    english

  11. where is my favourite holiday destination

  12. florida
    spain
    greece
    japan

  13. which is my favourite make of trainers

  14. adidas
    nike
    k-swiss
    fred perry

  15. what is my favourite item of clothing and shoeware

  16. t-shirt and trainers
    jeans and trainers
    jacket and shoes
    shirt and boots

  17. how many pets have i got

  18. 6
    7
    5
    8

  19. what are my 3 favourite animals

  20. turtle-penguin-elephant
    penguin-dog-rabbit
    dog-cat-scorpion
    snake-scorpian-turantula

check out your score, its out of 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home