Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

STACEY Quiz

TAKE MA QUIZ IF U NO NETHING ABOUT ME
  1. WHAT WOULD I BE AT A HALLOWEEN PARTY?

  2. A PUMPKIN
    A CAT

  3. WHAT IS MA FAVORITE FLAVOR CRISPS?

  4. ROAST CHICKEN
    SMOKEY BACON

  5. WHAT IS MA FAVORITE COLOUR?

  6. BLACK
    PINK

  7. WHO DO I LOVE MORE?

  8. SHAUN
    LUCOZADE TABLETS

  9. WHICH DO I PREFER?

  10. MCDONALDS
    KFC

  11. WHO IS MA BES M8?

  12. S.L.U.T
    D.O.G.G

THNX 4 TAKIN MA QUIZ X X

1 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger TS said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home