Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Quiz

ok.....take this carefully....u get 5 points for !/2 correct answers and 10 for the absolute answer.....
  1. where was i born?

  2. aurora
    newmarket
    richmond hill
    oak ridges
    none of the above

  3. when did i start playing hockey? **when i was_______?**

  4. 5
    11
    7
    3
    9

  5. what is my full name?

  6. torrence kyle duckworth
    torrey kyle duckworth
    torrence gordon duckworth
    torrey james duckworth
    none of the above

  7. what do i wanna be when im older?

  8. own a contracting buisness
    general contractor
    hockey entrepeneur
    pro shop owner
    own a hockey chain of stores

  9. What is my favourite song of these......

  10. play that funky music white boy
    kung-fu fighting
    enter sandman
    till i collapse
    dance dance

  11. what is my favourite #?

  12. 4
    14
    44
    69
    88

  13. what is my favourite colour?

  14. red
    green
    yellow
    teal
    blue

  15. what is my favourite sport..........EVERYONE BETTER GET THIS!!

  16. tennis
    snowboarding
    hockey
    volleyball
    soccer **pfft yeah right....jokes**

  17. what colour are my eyes at this moment?

  18. in the middle of changing
    blue
    green
    brown
    black

  19. how tall am i?

  20. 6' 0
    5' 8
    5' 11
    5' 9
    5'10

  21. who is my favourite hockey player of all time?

  22. mats sundin
    wayne gretzky
    felix potvin
    pat roy
    none of the above

  23. whats my fav. day of the week?

  24. monday
    tuesday
    wed/ thurs
    friday/sat
    sunday

  25. what is my fav band listed?

  26. metallica
    ozzy
    ac/dc
    eminem
    pink floyd

  27. if i were an animal what would i be?

  28. cheetah
    girraffe
    elephant
    snake
    spider

  29. what was my fav. kids tv show?

  30. sesame street
    barney
    mighty machines
    mighty ducks
    power rangers

  31. what is my favorite card face?

  32. spades
    diamonds
    clubs
    hearts
    all equally

  33. whos my fav. fictional character?

  34. batman
    the hulk
    spiderman
    gumby
    the joker

  35. who is my fav. goalie of all time?

  36. pat roy
    grant
    curtis
    felix
    ron

  37. whats my fav. season?

  38. fall
    winter
    spring
    summer
    as long as i can play hockey it doesnt matter

  39. who do i get the most texts from? *random question i know*

  40. jenn
    kelly
    tricia
    ash
    none of the above

  41. how many of you are bored at this point and want to stop the quiz?

  42. bored as hell
    not too bad, looking foprward to finish tho
    meh dusnt matter
    not bad this is fun
    i didnt want to take this anyway

  43. If i were a key on the keyboard what key would i be?

  44. !
    ?
    $
    *
    ^

  45. what is my fav. movie?

  46. gremlines **the ones under your bed ash**
    mighty ducks
    longest yard
    40 yo virgin
    james bond **any/all of them**

  47. what is my fav. cartoon tv show?

  48. simpsons
    sons of butcher
    family guy
    futurama
    south park

  49. whats my fav. food?

  50. pizza
    anything mexican
    chinese
    vegitarian stuff
    past with ketchup *ahahah*

thanks for your time.....im wondering why ppl took this test peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home