Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2006

What about Jennifer?

How much do you know about me?
  1. What are my two favorite sports?

  2. Hockey&Golf
    Basketball&Track
    Basketball&Hockey
    Track&Hockey

  3. What have been my grades all quater?

  4. Straight A's
    Straight A's&C's no b's
    Straight A's&b's
    Straight C's and everything below-no a's or b's

  5. Do I have a Boy Friend

  6. Yes
    No
    Yes
    No

  7. What is his name?

  8. Nick
    Mike
    Ryan
    Scott

  9. What quater did I ask HIM out?

  10. 1st
    2ed
    3erd
    I did not at all

  11. What Quater did he ask me out?

  12. 1st
    2ed
    3erd
    He didn't

  13. What are my 2 fave. core classes?

  14. science&S.S
    L.A.&S.S
    Lit.&L.A.
    science&lit.

  15. what class have I had a B in all year (1st-3erd midtem quater)

  16. Litt
    L.A.
    S.S.
    Science

  17. Are you my friend?

  18. yes
    no
    maybe
    i donno

  19. Without looking, what is the title of this quiz?

  20. What about me?
    What do u know bout me?
    What about Jennifer?
    I donnno, do u?

I donno?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home