Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

do you know me like you think you do?

lets see how well you know me!
  1. what flavor milkshake is my favourite?

  2. bananna
    chocolate
    vanila
    strawberry

  3. what was my black cats name?

  4. terry
    fluffy
    gizmo
    tom

  5. what is my favourite number?

  6. 23
    1
    54
    7

  7. what is my favourite item of clothing?

  8. jeans
    vest top
    mini skirt
    t-shirt

  9. what size shoe am i?

  10. 3
    1
    4
    2

  11. what is my favourite animal?

  12. panda
    lion
    dolphin
    penguin

  13. what was the name of my best friend when i first started school?

  14. kiera
    charlotte
    amie
    sophia

  15. what is my worst colour?

  16. black
    gold
    red
    orange

  17. what is my favourite tv soap?

  18. eastenders
    corenation street
    emerdale
    the bill

  19. what is my favourite shop?

  20. hobbycraft
    mkone
    woolworths
    new look

so do you know me.....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home