Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, April 21, 2006

how well do you know harlowe?

take my quiz
  1. When is my birthday??

  2. April 7th
    July 26th
    March 2nd
    September 18th

  3. What is my favorite soda

  4. coke!
    dr pepper
    mountain dew
    cherry coke

  5. How many times have i moved

  6. 2
    4
    never
    5+

  7. my all time favorite sport would be...

  8. field hockey
    basketball
    soccer
    softball

  9. what is my biggest fear

  10. death
    being alone
    insects
    boredom

  11. what color eyes do i have...this should be easy lol

  12. blue
    brown
    green
    hazel

  13. i cant...

  14. do the worm
    read lol
    do a pull up
    juggle

  15. what language do i take

  16. french
    spanish
    latin
    german

  17. what is my favorite season

  18. summer
    winter
    spring
    trick question i like two of them the same amount

  19. favorite type of music

  20. like it all
    rock
    rap
    country

thanks for taking my quiz! i love you for it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home