Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, April 21, 2006

Knowing Bridget

How well do you know me? Let's be curious for a bit. Some questions may be easy, others may be difficult. Want to get them all right on the first try? You may have to do a lot of searching!
  1. What was my first ever screen name I used on the Internet?

  2. smartblondebabe
    fuzzyguy
    kagomeshuko
    fuzzygal17

  3. What is my favorite restaurant?

  4. Arby's
    Chik-Fil-A
    Taco Bell
    Cotten's

  5. I directed a part of what play during my senior year in college for a class project?

  6. Julius Caesar
    The Glass Menagerie
    The Dollhouse
    The Death of a Salesman

  7. Which poet was my English teacher?

  8. Leslie Norris
    John A. Wood
    Morri Creech
    Paul Zimmer

  9. In how many states have lived (in a home/apartment) with family?

  10. two
    three
    one
    four

  11. What is my favorite thing to drink in the morning?

  12. coffee
    orange juice
    apple juice
    green tea

  13. What career am I trying to pursue?

  14. Youth and Family Ministry
    Lutheran Pastor
    Christian Book Editor
    Journalist

  15. What was my major in college?

  16. English
    Theater
    Mass Communications
    French

  17. What was my minor in college?

  18. English
    French
    Mass Communications
    Theater

  19. What is the name of the person I asked to my senior prom?

  20. Robert
    Jordan
    Bobby
    Tommy

So, how'd you do? Was it fun? Did you learn anything about me?

Stein Auf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home