Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Katie's Quiz

Let's see how well u no me!
  1. Who r my 2 fave Celebs?

  2. Richard and Judy
    Max and Paddy
    Ant and Dec
    Bill and Ben

  3. What pets do I have?

  4. Dog and Cat
    Budgie and Hamster
    Budgie and Dog
    Dog and Hamster

  5. What are they called?

  6. Harry and Harriet
    Burger and Fries
    Bailey and Milkshake
    Max and Paddy

  7. What is my fave film?

  8. White Chicks
    Shrek
    Peter Pan
    Big Mama's House

  9. What is my fave series?

  10. Cutting it
    Bad Girls
    The X Files
    Shameless

  11. My fave colour is....

  12. Purple
    Blue
    Orange
    Red

  13. My 3 best sayins are...

  14. Ewwww,No Way and yea yea yea
    Whatever,No Way,Tramp
    Ewww,Tramp and yea yea yea
    Yea yea yea,tramp and ewww

  15. My fave song is....

  16. Don't look back in anger
    Amerillo
    Livin on prayer
    The cheeky song

  17. My fave drink is?

  18. Vodka
    Tea
    Coffee
    Milkshake

  19. I have 3 addictions which are?

  20. Galaxy bars,Spongebob and Max and Paddy
    Nuggets,milkshake,Scooby Doo
    Milkshake,Galaxy bars,Scooby Doo
    Nuggets,Spongebob and Usher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home